PHOENIX CARE AT HOME LTD CHARTER
is to work with adult's taking into account their Physical, Mental, Cultural, Emotional and Spiritual Needs. To work with clients and carers from many backgrounds to ensure that choice and control are meaningful and genuine.
We believe that each person, whatever his or her disability or age is a uniquely valuable individual and has the personal freedom to pursue their aspirations and take their own place in the world. Each person is an expert in their own situation, and will choose the support they receive to meet their individual needs.
Our Aim is to:
- Offer the best possible care & support by working in partnership with those who use the services and their carer’s.
- Offer standards of excellence in all aspects of care from staff. Clients control how their care is delivered and when. Good quality care will be as per the client’s wishes and preferences.
- Offer care that is truly person centred and supports personalisation.
- Offer the support of a forward-looking and responsive organisation, aware of their needs and those of their carer’s. We work with clients, their carer’s and families to ensure we do everything we can so clients do not feel isolated or lonely.
- Keep clients healthy to avoid hospital admission by working closely with GP’s and District Nurses.
- Keep clients safe and happy and work with them as equal partners.
- To constantly work to improve the quality of personalised services that ensure the dignity and safety for the people who use our service.
- Support Clients to live their lives and take sensible risks. Clients will be supported to take responsible decisions about risks for themselves.
- Offer unquestioning recognition of their human rights.
- Offer the opportunity to take an effective part at every level in running our service. We listen to our clients and act upon their changing requirements, wishes and needs and encourage involvement in their community.